This “pull” workout will train all of the upper body muscles that are involved in pulling exercises. This primarily includes Back and Biceps.
- Warm up with dynamic back stretches.
- Barbell Row: 3 sets of 6-8 repetitions.
- Pull Ups: 3 sets of 6-10 repetitions. (perform assisted pull ups if needed)
- Seated Rows: 3 sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- Barbell Bicep Curls: 3 x 10-12 repetitions.
- Seated Pulldowns 3 x 10-12 repetitions .
- Stretch to cool down
Key note- it is important to take some exercises to failure by increasing the weight every set if you can.