This full body strength workout is very simple, yet extremely effective for strength gain. You will perform 3 compound movements with heavy weight, while maintaining perfect form. Take a minimum 3 minutes between each set. Performing 1-2 warm up set of each exercise is recommended.
- Warm up with dynamic stretches and 60 seconds of jumping jacks.
- Squat – 3 sets of 5 repetitions.
- Bench Press – 3 sets of 5 repetitions.
- Barbell Row – 3 sets of 5 repetitions.
- Bicep Curl- 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Calf Raises- 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Make sure to perform this workout only 2-3 times a week, taking at least a day off in-between.