This 15 minutes jump rope workout with increase your cardiovascular endurance and burn a significant amount of body fat.
If you’re new to rope jumping, keep these seven rules in mind:
- Keep your elbows close to your ribs.
- Keep your jumps low.
- Hold your hands waist-high.
- Don’t choke up on the handles.
- Allow your ankles, knees, and hips to flex when you land.
- Turn the rope first, jump second.
- Turn the rope mainly by rotating your wrist.
- Warm up: perform jumping jacks for 30 seconds.
- Perform as many rounds of the circuit as possible in 15 minutes:
50 Basic bounce jumps
50 Scissors jumps
50 Ski jumps
50 Heel taps