This 15 minutes jump rope workout with increase your cardiovascular endurance and burn a significant amount of body fat.
If you’re new to rope jumping, keep these seven rules in mind:
- Keep your elbows close to your ribs.
- Keep your jumps low.
- Hold your hands waist-high.
- Don’t choke up on the handles.
- Allow your ankles, knees, and hips to flex when you land.
- Turn the rope first, jump second.
- Turn the rope mainly by rotating your wrist.
- Warm up: perform jumping jacks for 30 seconds.
- Perform as many rounds of the circuit as possible in 15 minutes:
50 Basic bounce jumps
50 Scissors jumps
50 Ski jumps
50 Heel taps
Author: James Wilks
Hey guys, thanks for reading. This website should help you cut through all the BS and make an informed choice with supplements.
I was like you 2 years ago, trawling the internet looking at review, after review, after review. But now that’s changed, I’ve taken my years working in the supplements industry and created this website to help you make the right choice.
If you like something please share on social media! Or drop me a message. Always good to hear from you guys.