This “push” workout will train all of the upper body muscles that are involved in pushing exercises. This primarily includes Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.
- Perform dynamic upper body stretches, such as shoulder rotations.
- Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3 sets of 6 repetitions.
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions.
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 2 sets of 8-10 repetitions.
- Dumbbell Side Laterals: 2 sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- Triceps Rope Push-Downs: 3 sets of 10-12 repetitions.